|A Level & AS Level||L3 Vocational Subjects|
|*Indicates they offer only A Level• Art*
• Computer Science
• Drama and Theatre Studies
• English Language
• English Literature
• Mathematics (Further)
• Mathematics (Core)
• Media Studies
• Philosophy and Ethics
• Physical Education
Year 12 students will be entered for the stand alone AS exams. These carry UCAS points which are only valid if the student does not continue with the subject into Year 13.
|• OCR Applied Business
• IT Cambridge Technical Award
• BTEC Health and Social Care*
• Level 3 Sport Cambridge Technical*
• BTEC Travel and Tourism*
• BTEC Public Services Award
• BTEC Applied Science** Denotes subjects where students can take extra units of study to become 2 A Level equivalent.
Any student who does not achieve a Level 4 grade in either Maths or English Literature or English Language is required to continue studying those courses into the Sixth Form.
One Year Employability Course: GCSE re-sits (if required), as well as a selection of units from the following courses:
Work skills, CV building, job application skills, employability skills, skills for the work place, work experience (25% of the course) and enterprise skills.