Letter to parents explaining the process carried out by all staff at Tretherras and the exam boards, including information about appeals and some FAQs.
Video from Ofquall explaining the process for awarding grades this summer.
A Level Results Day Plan
- Results will be emailed to your NT student account at 8am.
- Check your UCAS track page if you have applied to university.
- Communicate directly with your chosen university to confirm your place.
- If you are unsure about anything to do with your university application or need any other information and guidance please contact the sixth form on 079297 98203 or 01637 872080 ext 2227.
- You can make an appointment and you will be invited into school. Face masks must always be worn.
- Any student who has not applied to university but would now like to, please contact the school on the numbers above to make an appointment.
- Finally, we ask if students can please text 07929 798203 and let us know your destination for September.
- Please contact email@example.com, or call 01637 872080 if you have any questions, or need any support.
- For concerns around university places, it is often better to speak to UCAS directly yourself, although of course we will help you wherever we can.
- Please see the Ofqual student guide to post -16 qualifications results summer 2020
GCSE Results Day Plan (Full Detailed Letter)
- Results emailed to student’s Office 365 email account at 8am on Thursday 20th August
- The school will also email the student (same email address as above) outlining what happens next regarding their admission into the Sixth Form, should they wish to join us. This will either offer them a place on their chosen courses, based on their results, or invite them for an interview if further discussion is needed.
- Interviews will be through the normal Parents Evening System. You’ll be able to book these from 8am on the 20th August. An email will be sent to parents/carers the same morning allowing you to make these appointments on behalf of your child.
- Should your interview be about enrolling on the Cambridge Technical Sports course, please book with Miss Bray.
- Should your interview be about enrolling on a Science Course, please book with Mr MacQueen or Mrs Headleand.