Polite reminder of Year 10 Parents Evening this Thursday 10th December from 3:30pm. Please note that due to the current government guidance, appointments can only take place via video links using this system and not by coming into school.
- Please log onto the parents evening booking system to join your video calls via the same link used to book your appointments. This link can also be found at the bottom of your email showing your confirmed appointments, you will see the wording of ‘Click here to make changes to your appointment schedule’.
- If you need assistance, please contact the reception team on 01637 872080
- Once logged in you will see a notice that you have upcoming video appointments and under this the details of the event, along with a Join Video Appointments button. This will become available 60 minutes before your first appointment
- When you click Join Video Appointments the video call screen will be displayed. You may at this point be asked if you wish to allow access to your camera/microphone, in which case please click ‘YES’.
- For help on how to attend your video call please follow this link: https://support.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/article/801-video-parents-how-to-attend-appointments-over-video-call
- PLEASE NOTE: iPhone/iPad, if using Safari web browser: there is a known issue joining video calls using iOS 14.2. Please check your device does not run iOS 14.2, or please use an alternate device.Help can be found in the link above.
- Each appointment is limited to the scheduled 5 minutes. They will not overrun; it will cut off at the scheduled end time.