Polite reminder of Year 11 Parents Evening this Thursday 20th January from 3:30pm.
Please note that due to the current government guidance, appointments can only take place via video links using this system and not by coming into school.
- Please log onto the parents evening booking system to join your video calls via the same link used to book your appointments. This link can be found at the bottom of your email showing your confirmed appointments, you will see the wording of ‘Click here to make changes to your appointment schedule’. Also you may follow this link to log in: https://newquaytretherras.schoolcloud.co.uk/
- If there is a teacher you wish to see but they are fully booked, please go to Add Appointment but use the option of Manually making your appointment, once selecting the teachers you will see the BLUE ‘JOIN WAITING LIST’ prompt box above the teachers’ name, please click on this Blue Box to join the list. The teacher will make every effort to make contact with you in due course.
- If you need assistance, please contact the reception team on 01637 872080
- Once logged in you will see a notice that you have upcoming video appointments and under this the details of the event, along with a Join Video Appointments button. This will become available 60 minutes before your first appointment
- When you click Join Video Appointments the video call screen will be displayed. You may at this point be asked if you wish to allow access to your camera/microphone, in which case please click ‘YES’.
- For help on how to attend your video call please follow this link: https://support.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/article/801-video-parents-how-to-attend-appointments-over-video-call
- Each appointment is limited to the scheduled 5 minutes. They will not overrun; it will cut off at the scheduled end time.
This is an opportunity for you to speak with your child’s teachers via online video. The booking system is open for you to make your appointments from 7am on Monday 10th January 2022. To do this please follow the link in the email from SchoolCloud, sent to you on Thursday 6th January 2022.
Should you require assistance please call the reception team on 01637 872080 and we will happily assist. More information can be seen on the school website:
Please note that due to the current government guidance appointments can only take place via video links using this system and not by coming into school.