We are proud of our involvement and successes in County, Regional and National Competitions. In 2013-14 we have won County titles in Hockey, Football, Tennis and Surfing. There have been notable individual success with Year 12 student Charlotte Cayton-Smith the current 800m National Champion.
- Under 18 County League Cup Football Winners
- Under 18 Boys Regional Tennis Finalists (losing narrowly to Millfield School)
- Under 16 Boys County Tennis Champions
- Under 16 Girls 3rd Place in County Hockey Tournament
- Under 15 Boys County Tennis Champions
- Under 15 Girls County Tennis Runners Up
- Under 15 Girls Hockey County Plate Winners
- Under 15 County Cricket Runners Up
- Under 12 County Rugby Runners Up
- Cornwall Schools Surfing Champions
In addition there have been a number of notable performances and County, Regional and National Honours in sports such as Athletics, Cross Country, Rowing and Horse Riding.
We were again amongst the largest schools through representation at the Cornwall School Games, winning the dance competitions for the 3rd year in a row.